Stupid Questions Passengers Have Asked!
Just for fun here are some questions you'll most likely come up against during your time working onboard cruise ships.
Just grit your teeth and smile!
These are real questions and we can honestly say that we have been asked a few of these during our time on board...
- What time is the Midnight Buffet?
- Are there beaches in the Bahamas?
- Is the island surrounded by water?
- Why is the ship rocking?
- What time does the 2 o clock tour leave?
- Will this elevator take me to the front of the ship?
- What side of the ship will the sun rise on?
- Is the water in the pool rough because it's seawater?
- Why are the lights on in front of the ship?
- How do I get into my room?
- Does the ship generate its own electricity?
- Does the crew live onboard?
- How much are the tender tickets?
- Can I mail letters with U.S. stamps in the Bahamas?
- Will I get wet when I go snorkeling?
- How can I tell which pictures are ours?
- What do you do with the photographs that people didn't buy after the cruise?
- Do these steps go up or down?
- Do you have a newspaper?
- Do we have to go to the compulsory lifeboat drill?
- What do we do in the morning? We didn't go to the talk.
- Why is it so rough?
- Did I put my boarding pass in my luggage?
- Do they play music in the disco?
- Do you have to get dressed up for formal night?
- Do you grow your own food onboard?
- Have you seen my husband?
- Can I have the number to a crewmember's cabin?
- What do we do with these luggage tags?
- How many events are in the Triathlon?
- What do you do with the ice carvings after they've melted?